Miyerkules, Setyembre 28, 2011

O Canada - The True North strong and free! ♥♥♥


Welcome to my one month travel escapade in Alberta, Canada. It is my pleasure to write many beautiful things in this province and the moment my eyes laid on Alberta, it was like  love at first sight. I can still remember the sudden quiver I felt when I gazed upon those wide roads on daytime and nightfall. I think my eyes reached its fullest potential to see the deepest and widest distance of the place yet everywhere is worth a snapshot. I wish my memories can contain all the angles of Alberta because to me, its natural beauty is totally breathtaking... 

 Fall in love and melt with the beauty of Alberta, Canada...      

Alberta is famous for its rocky mountains and wildlife. On top of the mountain, you can almost touch and feel the moving of the clouds. The whole picture gives me a glimpse of how heaven looks like. It was a perfect canvas for   those who have an eye for ethereal beauty. No doubt, Canadians enjoy the relaxing ambiance of this place especially on summer seasons. Many people take time to have  a long drive on weekends to spend it with their families and friends. 



This picture took my breath away as we ride the cable car at Gondola. It wiped away my fears because my mind is focused on the wonders of Alberta! Altogether, it was an image of eternity that I would not want to last. This shot gave me a new kind of joy, relief and hope for my spirit. I was soaring high along with my dreams. I no longer carry the shadows of my uncertainties because one thing is for sure in this very moment, I would not want to blink even for a second.



Who would not care to have a second look on this amazing scenery? The clouds are perfectly surrounding a tiny spark of light from heaven. The rocky mountains stand as strong as they are. The pine trees are luscious and blooming in green. Many forms of vehicles usually stop in this area to walk, eat and simply appreciate its beauty.If you want to runaway from noise and stress cycle, this could be a healing place for you. Try doing nature therapy and see the results in yourself!


I think this is my most favorite destination spot. The water is clean, clear and very cold to touch. It humbled the sky to reflect its beauty on the lake. The waves are so nice to see as they go back and forth the whole time. Tiny sparkles gave life to the water and its simplicity commanded inner tranquility. No eyes will fail to notice this scene as it goes beyond beauty that leads to nothing but peace. The rocks  are perfectly in place which added a sense of endurance to one's living soul.


So join me in exploring my travel diaries in the very heart of Alberta. Turn to the next pages for more personal and heartwarming stories. 


♥♥♥ With love and passion ♥♥♥,

                                                ♥Jane Flores Cruzat♥

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento