Huwebes, Setyembre 29, 2011

1. Shopping at CrossIron Mills, Balzac ♥♥♥

Most travelers do shopping before they leave a particular place but with my family, it was the other way around. Our first exploration was at CrossIron mall in Calgary, Alberta. I cannot fully describe my amusement as we enter a huge and unique mall in North America.



My sister-in-law drove a car for us to see one of the most fascinating malls in Calgary. It is considered to be the largest single-level shopping centre in Alberta.

Here are pictures to view the main entrance of CrossIron Mills: 



CrossIron Mills brings amazing visual experiences to shoppers. It is open from Monday to Saturday, 10 am to 9 pm and Sunday, 11 am to 6 pm. It has architectural themes that reflects different facets of Alberta such as:

1. Fashion




























Clothes and bags are displayed everywhere on stores. I ended up not buying a bag or clothes in CrossIron Mills because most of their products are expensive. I was advised that cheaper items can be found on nearby malls without really compromising their quality. All I did was feed my eyes with all its trendy styles and touch these items for several moments.



Me and my mom posing at Coach store. Just taking a snapshot because ideal prices of Coach bags make me dizzy. Lols ♥♥♥




Inay and Tatay are amazed with the big bottles of perfume in this store ♥♥♥


Me and my sister trying to pick the perfect shoes for her wedding ♥♥♥

2. Sports
                                                                                                                               
 
My tatay is posing on the Nitro sport to display the other side of him ♥♥♥. He rarely shows his sporty side but this picture is one of those proofs. Lols ♥♥♥.
Most Calgarians love hitting the slopes, hiking on mountains, and riding bicycles. CrossIron Mills has complete items for a variety of sports gears and apparels. 




Typical fishing only at CrossIron Mills, Balzac

3. Ranch

                                                                     
Here are some decayed animals right at the center of CrossIron Mills. It shows that Calgarians preserve the integrity of wild animals on their place. In terms of hunting, there should be a license to legally hunt and kill animals. 




 




Aside from these wild animals are big aquariums that are so nice to look at. 



One happy family mimicking the Stampede feast of Calgarians ♥♥♥.

4. Entertainment



Alberta is full of migrants rather than its actual number of native people. With that, entertainment is culturally mixed in every parts of the world. Canadians has some touch of simplicity yet vibrant in so many ways. Here are three of my favorite spots in CrossIron Mills. I am not only entertained but was completely stunned by its warring beauty and spark.






Of course, going to the mall is not complete without finding the perfect place to eat. My family chose to eat on food court because it is more affordable in terms of food prices. It has a policy Clean as you go that is why their food courts are free from rubbish and left over foods. One advantage also is that we were able to observe diverse nationalities all over the world. I felt privileged enough to be exposed to various behaviors of men and women in the same planet we live in.




There are many more shopping attractions and overall, my rate for this mall is 4/5 because of the warm approach of the people, the satisfying services that sellers offer, and the appealing nature of this shopping centre. It has its own way to attract shoppers more than any other malls I saw before. Well, I hope to come back to CrossIron Mills in the near future. 










       







0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento